Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Whirlwind Romance

I am getting married! =)
Many people including my parents were shocked by our decision to get married soon. Most of my friends and relatives thought I was pregnant but I have to disappoint them because I am not. When Dan asked me for a date, I said I want it on May because it's my birthday month and it wouldn't be hard to remember our anniversary (I am very bad with dates). I just don't get it why you need 6 months or 1 year of preparation for a wedding, before setting a date you have to be really, really sure that he is the one.. which is the most important part.. the party and the ceremony are just icing on the cake. Another reason why I don't want a long preparation is the stress and anticipation before the big day. The longer the preparation, the longer the torture of worrying about the details. Maybe 2 months is enough.. because I need to concentrate on other stuff, which I can only do after the hullabaloo.

Since there are no more available dates in St. Paul Parish for the month of May, we opted for June 2 (which is the only available date left for June). Mark the date!

So this is my new blog where I will narrate how we manage to pull together (or not) a wedding for barely 2 months. =) For the couples out there who are planning a wedding, this will be your feasible study if it is possible to create a beautiful wedding in 2 months. Come with me and let's see how everything will turn out. =)

6 comments:

aneshka said...

huwag mo naman delete previous post mo, sayang eh.

Higuchi said...

congratulations ri! :)
share pics sa wedding ha? :D
stay fab! :)

ishang said...

hi, you don't really know me or even my boyfriend but we love reading your blog and we both think that you're a good writer. You actually inspired me to start my own. I'm beginning to sound like a fan, heheh.. So oo nga, don't delete your previous blog and I hope you're not offended that we read it. I've been checking your blog and been wondering why you sudennly stopped blogging yun pala you're busy... anyway ngayon pa lang best wishes!!

Ria May said...

ndi ko dinelete luma kong blog, nilipat ko lang sa ibang blog hehe =P

Unknown said...

whirlwind na whirlwind.. grabe.. but a nice whirlwind :D. congrats nga pala. I hope I can the video pero if not, can I just make it a letter? :D

lizette said...

hala ka.. karon pa ko ani.. well, m glad ur writing again.. :)