Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Moon River galore

Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.

Thank God we finished the invitation cards! and most are distributed already. If ever I'm going to marry again, I will never ever make Do-It-Yourself invites again. Ours was just simple, but the cutting and especially the clay-wax seal takes time and not to mention the mess. We have to re-do some invites because we accidentally burned them with the candle hihihi. Masaya na sana ako kung hello kitty stickers na lang ang ginamit to seal the cards, pero pinagpilitan talaga ni Dan ang wax seal. Since the candle wax has the tendency to destroy the paper, we mixed some clay.
So last night we finally had time to practice the waltz dance I found in Youtube. Because Dan doesn't want a long dance, we chose the song moonriver. Actually, it was Oniel, the planner, who chose that song. Hindi ata sya pang wedding.. pero kevs, it's a classic and i love it.

To my surprise, Dan was a better dancer than me, ballroom kasi daw ang PE niya hehehe. Ako kasi folk dance, so hanggang swing lang alam ko. We practiced the simple steps for an hour.. but we were sweating a lot na, ug gihangak pa jud.. kulang talaga kami sa exercise! tsk tsk.

No comments: