Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tiara

My designer sent me the photo of my tiara. Yun pa lang ang natatapos, yung gown ko, next week pa daw. I love the tiara, exactly how I wanted it.. pero ndi ko lang alam paano sya isusuot hehehe.. i just love the pearls and the bling-blings. I never really want just a simple headband type tiara for my wedding, but I bought one for lizette the maid of honor hehehe.

This tiara is especially made for me, sabi ni designer ipakatay daw sa akong pusod na hair. Medyo ndi ko pa ma imagine, so I let Oniel show the tiara to the make up artist.





Speaking of tiaras, last, last weekend I was able to buy a headband tiara at Quiapo. I just found a store that sells cheap priced accessories. Mas magaganda pa sa nakikita nyo sa malls. Mahihilo ka sa dami, like there's a super bling-bling set of necklace and earrings, fully studded with "diamonds" that costs only P320... which if sa mall, it could easily cost P1500 or more. But the catch is, you have to buy at least 6 items (pwede assorted) kasi wholesale dun. So to be able to buy lizette's two-layered diamond headband which costs only P160, I bought some stuff like the Charrol bracelet which only costs P40, pero sa greenhills P200 yun, and I also bought my cousin a small tiara for P65 (the same tiara costs P100 in divisoria).


I forgot the name of the store, basta it's along the alley perpendicular Quiapo church, mga two stores away from Wellmanson, which is a popular store for assorted beads and accessory materials. I couldn't believe I sweeped Divisoria, Binondo and Quiapo in just one day for the souvenirs, beads for my chord, laces for the souvenirs and bouquet and tiaras. Nun ko lang nalaman na magkakatabi lang pala yung mga lugar na yan. Buti na lang masipag sa ganyan ang mga tita ko at kahit mainit at least comfortable kami sa car during byahe. Hindi ko ma-imagine mag commute with all those stuff that we bought.