Friday, February 22, 2008

Egg Tart

the box says "Please enjoy our taste!", oh I surely did!!


Let me share to you the most delicious egg tart i've ever tasted. We were ordering Cooc pizza for dinner when I saw the egg tarts on the brochure, it's been a while since I had one so I ordered a box. It costs Y299 (113 php) for two small rounds but it was definitely worth it!

It was still warm when it arrived which lasted even after we have finished the pizza. The crust is like a soft biscuit, it's crunchy but you won't be afraid to lose a teeth when you bite it like the normal pie/tart crusts I have eaten. It breaks on your first bite and the egg filling practically melts in your mouth that you don't need to chew it. The caramel on top gives that sweet after taste.

To give a better picture, it is an egg tart that tastes so much like a creme brulee.

I love it! I love it! from now on, we're surely be ordering pizza more often. =D

No comments: