Monday, June 18, 2007

Busy as a Bumblebee

Been very busy since I came back from my wedding vacation. I haven't had time to sort out the pictures, and we are already late on our schedule with Kenneth our photog. Paano ba naman, out of 1000 pictures, i only have to choose 130 pix for the album. Kaya sensya na, wala pa rin akong ma-post na pictures on our wedding. Baka next year pa ako maka post, sabay ng baptismal pics ng anak ni Claire.. hehehe.

For now, let me share to you our wedding pics in video. My brother put together some of our pics and made it to a simple MTV of the song I wrote for my babyng smol.

Before the wedding my cousins were asking me about our theme song, the idea of having a theme song is nice. But I couldn't find a song na bagay na bagay sa amin or how I feel about him so I decided to write a poem and asked my friend Cathy (who used to be a UP Conservatory of Music student, and now a member of Awe-Deinz Band) to arrange and sing it for me.

Yun lang masusulat ko sa ngayon, kasi I have to meet my husband (naks! husband na) in Glorietta.

So here's the poem and here's the video.

I tucked my fairytales goodbye, until I cry
convinced that love and destiny is a lie
as dreams of love slowly blown away
and happily ever after ended each day...

I stopped counting falling stars
played a game with venus and mars
gave in to restlessness with a sigh
to keep myself away from all the why

And then you came when I wasn't looking
an answer when I stopped searching
the wind now brings romance
an overwhelming gift, a beautiful dance

your beautiful eyes, made me still
we complete a broken puzzle for real
destiny is my fairytale made true
I can't wait for my happily ever after with you...

No comments: