Thursday, June 28, 2007

Who's Next?

Last weekend I was down with high fever due to tonsillitis (again, again). When Monday came, I was still not feeling well and dizzy but I had to get up to pick my checks from the agency and pay our Meralco bill kasi long overdue na sya. And learned that a tricycle ride from Meralco Kamagong branch to kanto ng Mayapis costs a whooping P30! (nag taxi na lang sana ako). Hindi pa ako binigyan ng change sa P40 ko kasi wala daw syang barya. When he said sorry, dahil nahihilo ako at feeling lugi, I shot back at the driver with a malutong na "ay ambot nimo buanga ka!".

Before I went up to my unit, dinaanan ko muna yung broker ko sa baba to tell her I'm going to preterminate my contract in the condo. I asked her to arrange a sublease for me, para makuha ko naman ang deposit ko. When she asked me the reason why, I told her I am following going to Japan tentatively next month. Tapos sagot pa niya, "ay wag mo nang i-sublease! Japan naman pala, mababawi mo din dun yung deposit mo!" and all the other clients and broker in the office agreed with her like I was Gretchen Baretto (boongga boongga). Wala akong masabi coz my body was too weak to explain so I just said "hanapan nyo ako ng sublease kung pwede" and left. Hay mahirap magkasakit pag wala yung asawa. But thanks to Jaja who accompanied me nung Saturday night and Georgia who bought me food last Monday. (swerte ni Dan meron syang mga substitutes).

Anyways, that's not my point. My point is, lahat ng ito ay kagagawan ng Ferrero chocolate na pinadala ni Claire thru Darrix. First time kong nakatanggap ng ganun kalaking pack ng Ferrero, I thought only me and Georgia are going to share it so I ate more than my allowed fill. Then ended up with this painfuuulll throat.

Pero ang sarap talaga ng Ferrero! to think isinumpa ko na itong chocolate na ito when my one true love in highschool broke his promise to give me Ferrero chocolates kasi manliligaw na daw sya, and instead pursued another girl. Then to heal my brokenness (charing akala mo anong problema), I would visit the Ateneo chapel every lunch time to pray, which caught Dan's attention at dun sya nagsimulang mabighani sa aking ganda kaya hindi na niya ako pinakawalan when he saw me again 13 years later!(boongga boongga)

Anyways, that's not my point again. What I really like to make kwento is, my friend sent me his friendster profile link and there I saw that he is already married. It seems everybody is getting married. Matatanda na talaga kami, kasi nasa point na ako when my high school crush is married na.

Parang kelan lang when I was head over heels inlove with this person and now I got tonsillitis from eating lots of Ferrero and he's got a wife already who is not me... thank God!

We never really know what's going to happen in the future. The question now is, who's next?


No comments: