Friday, June 22, 2007

Pics and Videos and Honeymoon

Finally I have sorted the 1000 pics sent by Kenneth. And I have posted some here. Buti na lang ndi na ako busy sa project or else baka nga masasabayan ko pa yung pag sort ng pic sa baby ni Claire.

The kakaibang lovestory AVP has been uploaded here. It is 10 minutes long! My kuya tried to make a short movie out of our old pictures and Langga's talent.


The usual prenup videos starring Claire Daria and Harley Subido was also uploaded here.

So there, I think I have finished all the things I have to do about the wedding, since I have already sent Kenneth the selected pictures. Ooopps, I also have to get a new passport with my new name and have to update my insurance to add my husband as the beneficiary.

Speaking of the wedding and all, a friend from US asked me where we had our honeymoon. I answered him, "marami, sa Pearl Farm, bahay sa Davao, sa General Santos..." and he replied, "sana tinatakan nyo bawat lugar!". Then napaisip ako... akala siguro nya inenumerate ko yung places kung saan kami nag procreate!

My, my I haven't gone pervert yet. Actually we haven't had the usual honeymoon in a land far, far away. Lesson learned, amidst all the wedding details, you should book your honeymoon way, way ahead of time. On our case, Dan's uncle offered us a free accommodation in Boracay, my NEC friends tried to book us in Palawan, one of our ninongs wanted to give us an accommodation in one of the honeymoon villas in Chemas resort in Samal Island, but we can't decide because we are not really beach people hehe (sayang ang papaya soap). So it was too late when we finally decided we wanted to go to hongkong. Matagal pala ang hotel confirmation and nag double booking pa kami ng nanay niya and sabay pa kami nag cancel. Whew!

But it's okay, we had fun naman showing our friends around Davao... parang naging honeymoon with friends na sya. Then we went to hubby's house in General Santos, my first time there and his brother was super kind to drive us around the city. I also got to see how Dan and his siblings were brought up and trained in their house. No wonder ganun ang asawa ko! and I realized how opposite we are, like they don't have a single maid while I grew up with more maids around me than family members.

It was actually very tiring post wedding celebration, that I got chills in the evening sa pagod (dahil sa mga lakad at byahe ha!) but it was one unique way of spending our first days as husband and wife. I was happy seeing my barkada and his barkada merge and have fun together. Even the sight of our brothers, Mau and Jaja played pool soccer together (sporty diay ka Mau noh??) was surreal for me.

But I wish hubbyng smol and I can still have time to spend a real honeymoon. I really, really like to discover Hongkong again with him. For now, I really can't complain because my honey gave me my dream wedding.

Thank you baby for that beautiful once in a lifetime memory that will surely exceed any travels I had or will have in the future. Everything in that wedding came from the fruits of your hardwork that you never hesitated to spend on me.

Your love is my fairytale made real.

1 comment:

zarelle said...

hi! this is Rezza.

i came across your blog while browsing the internet for wedding stuff..

i want to ask for some tips and list of suppliers sana. we're getting married in December in Davao City. we're Manila-based now but i'm from Tagum.

my friend and my mom already volunteered to do the leg-work since sila ang naa didto. we're just starting on our preparations so i would greatly appreciate if you can share with me your list of suppliers so we have more options.

if okay lang with you, my email address is rezza.flauta@urc.com.ph. thanks in advance! :)

(please dont post this "comment" na lang diay. just wanted to get in touch with you. thanks again!)