Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busiest

These has been one of the busiest days of my life, work schedule has been so hectic to catch up with the Dec 20 release plus this project is not an easy one. Since this is a research and development, it requires a lot of tinkering with some Java open source libraries to ensure a very, OA sa ka-secured communication that could really push your patience to the limit. Ugh, thinking about it makes me puke.

Because of this, I am so way beyond my expected holiday preparation schedule. I haven't even shopped for gifts to my friends, decorate the house with xmas trimmings, learn new recipe for our first Noche Buena and I have completely abandoned organizing the Christmas Party for our small pinoy community here. Good thing, someone was responsible enough to carry over the job at the last minute.

I haven't even seen a single popular Christmas illumination here in Fukuoka. I have lost track of time that I was surprised to know it's only less than a week til the big day.

But good thing that today, the worst is finally over. We have solved the major problems and working for its release. I can finally (I hope) concentrate on the holiday, albeit a bit late. I hope no big issues will come up so Hubby and I can go with the rest of the gang in Huis Ten Bosch(mini-Amsterdam theme park) in Nagasaki this friday (or is it saturday?) where our agency is taking us for a treat (all expense paid!). We are going to watch fireworks and illuminations. At last I can finally enjoy the little christmas air this country could provide.

I'm so excited!



No comments: