Friday, December 7, 2007

Something Made


While hubby was still having overtime, I grabbed this chance to buy his christmas present because I would definitely need a lot of time to choose and decide and concentrate because men are just too difficult to buy presents for. After an hour and a half in the store, I went to 100 yen shop to buy wrappers and ribbon before I went to McDonald's to grab dinner for Hubby.

As soon as I got home, I started wrapping the gift. Oh I just love wrapping gifts! especially now that 100 yen shop is flooded with cute wrapping stuffs. Anyways, I realized I forgot to buy a gift tag so I squeezed some creative juices so I could find ideas on how to make one from things we have at home. Then I found this shiny silver box of XXXXX(bwehehehe =p), with a clean white inner side and cut it to form a card. We also have this free magazines from stores where I found these cute anime drawings. So to make my card more interesting I cut out these cartoons and pasted them on my card. And for the finishing touch, I shaped what remained from the silver box into tiny squares and scattered it on the card. Of course to emphasize love, I formed a very small heart from the red paper in the magazine.

Tada! a shiny, comical gift tag that doesn't cost a penny.

No comments: