Thursday, December 6, 2007

From (toot) with Love

(backview of the package) ano kaya? ano kaya ang laman?!

Last night when I came home, I was surprised to find a package on the dining table, colorful but a bit worn, when I checked it I was happy to see my name on it. It was for me and it came from my VPAL mommy! It really put a smile on my tired face. I wanted to tear it open immediately but we had a rule to open it on Christmas eve, so I just content myself from pinching, pressing, shaking, guessing and even tearing it a bit to have a little peak. I was like light years ago, when I find my gifts under the chrismas tree and everyday until Christmas eve was like torture for me. Unlike my brothers who had very low emotional quotience, I survived each year without tearing them open before Christmas. I'm not sure how well I'll do this year though, I don't think I still have that patience anymore.

This might be my one and only wrapped gift this year because for sure Hubby will just take me shopping for my christmas gift (he is just not fond of wrapping gifts) so I think I will have to wait til the 24th or else there won't be any to open.

To my mommy, whom I cannot tell yet coz the others still have not gotten theirs, whatever's inside... thank you! I commend your postal service for a job well done because the package came earlier than expected. =)

To my baby, I wish your gift will not get lost in transit with the holiday traffic already starting. Seeing how worn the package from my mommy turned in, I will post your gift's picture here so you will know how it originally looked like...

for my baby, wrapped with love

No comments: