Friday, September 21, 2007

New Bonding Activity

I am never fond of computer games, but my husband wants me to play computer games with him. (what's with guys and computers really, my hubby is not the only guy in my life who wanted to get my interest in playing with these games). Hubby taught me how to play Dota, Starcraft and Diablo but to no avail, I just lose interest after a game. I don't want to strain my eyes.

Then hubby installed Mario Games and other family computer games in the PC and bought a joystick much to my protest coz I thought it's just a waste of money. He used a lot of tactics to get me to play these games, first Mario World, then the Mario Kart. Until I gave in and started to like Mario Kart since we can play it together and race to the finish line. Mario Kart is a kart racing game played by different Mario characters, along the way you get powers that you can use to topple the other characters.

Slowly I found myself addicted to it, since hubby has mastered the game already, I am always challenged to beat him or kill him with homing bombs (sa computer lang po). Maybe it helps that my hubby is not "mainitin ang ulo" when I don't get things right instead we just keep on laughing.

Everynight I await his return so we could play together, it's no fun to play with AI coz walang kukulit sa iyo and wala ka rin kukulitin. I own the joystick now and he just settle with using the keyboards. The other night was my first time to join him in the stand of victory as the 3rd placer.
Next goal will be to beat him to first place.

No comments: