Sunday, September 30, 2007

Through Thick or thin, hot or cold

Hubby and I compliment each other very well, even if our interests differ like North and South (his passion is to develop softwares while my passion is err.. anything but that..), we still find ways to have fun together and well, live happily and peacefully. Until now that the Autumn breeze is here, we found out that we have one big difference to settle.

It began to be cold last night so I turned off the fan and closed the windows because I felt like catching a fever because it was too cold for me, my hubby didn't complain until I touched him and he felt hot. He said he gets feverish when it's hot, he didn't complain when I turned off the fan and closed the windows because he didn't want me to get sick.

Needless to say, I couldn't buy the electric blanket(a blanket that emits heat when plugged) from the Buy and Sell forum to prepare for winter, unless we want to be like the usual Japanese couple that sleeps on a separate futon.

He told me he just wear white shirt and shorts at home during winter while I am wrapped like a lumpia or suman. Winter is like his energizer, while I am at my lowest during that season. He doesn't like to use heater while I am wishing for a centralized heater.

This will be our our first autumn and winter together so I wonder how we will live together during these times. I was suggesting for a temporary divorce, where I could use the spare room at home and bask in my electric blanket and heater. Anyway, the marriage contract didn't say through hot and cold right? =P

No comments: