Monday, October 1, 2007

Yo desu, desu yo!

"zenbu okota koto ga, riyuu ga arimasu."

Just one of the nihongo I learned from Maila's boyfriend. It means, "everything happens for a reason.", I asked him to translate the english version for me to tell him he is not only a blessing to Maila but also to a learning student like me. Because ever since they became an item, and he started hanging out with us Filipinos, I get to learn nihongo conversation.

It was from him that I learned the different uses of "ne?", "yo!", and of course the "desu yo?", "desu yo!" with different accents. I get to use a lot of these expressions when we talk, I have long heard of these words but I just didn't have the confidence to use them coz I'm not sure when to make singit it to the conversation and what accent to use. Also, you don't normally get to use it in the office coz it's inappropriate or it may be appropriate sometimes but I'm just really careful in talking with superiors, baka bastos ang dating.

Now, I can have a normal conversation with a real japanese and hopefully learn to converse better. Konti na lang... ne?

No comments: