Friday, October 26, 2007

Another Kikay Entry...

When I was younger, I had this belief that one day my pimple scars will be perfectly gone, I just had to find the miracle drug to make this come true. I went to different dermas and they all suggested surgery, a famous derma in Cebu even told me "ampuan na lang nato na 'day" (remember that Claire? hehehe). I resisted that fact so I tried every cream in the market, name it and I'm sure I have tried it, not even wary if it will make my face worst because what have I got to lose? Minsan patong-patong na yung mga nilalagay ko sa mukha ko. And that's how my kakikayan started.

Then I got tired and lazy to layer all those creams on my face everynight and I already reached the point that I have accepted this "scar-y" imperfection. I rest my case, ampo na lang jud makatangtang ani (only prayers can make this gone). Plus, trying all those creams is so painful in the pocket.

So I was on a search for a good moisturizer to maintain a healthy skin and to prevent future wrinkles, etc.. basta something to put before going to bed. I just wanted a simple regimen. I borrowed my friend's Olay Total Effects for a testrun but it was too oily for me. So I just settled on GNC Vitamin C cream. But one day, Arlene told me about the cream she had been wearing every night and she is happy with the effect.

That is the cream I bought from Taipei Duty Free shop a month and a half ago for $18. I have using it since then and I am just as happy with the effect and now I can even recommend it for you to try Olay Regenerist Perfecting Cream. This is not a paid advertisement okay. =)

What I love most about is its lovely smell and non-greasy formula, perfect for my oily skin and I can even use is as an eye cream. It's also gentle for sensitive skin because it worked for Arlene, who has the most sensitive skin I know. Since I used it, I haven't touched my TCA peel which I used every 2 weeks to make my skin regenerate like a snake.

My scars are still here and I still get pimples every period, but it's not as bad as before. It has kept my skin healthier with less effort, I have now a simplified regimen of wash(Clearasil Pink)-tone(Extract Tea Tree oil)-moisturize(Olay). Pefect for a busy wife like me.. =)

I took my picture with my Nokia N93 last night after I washed my face, it's a bare face without anything on it, I guess the lady in the Duty Free shop cash counter is right when she said it can make your skin pink.


The bad thing about it is, it's not available here in Fukuoka.. I'm not sure in major cities though. It's not even in the Philippines, so maybe Claire and Georgia(my more beautiful friends from US and UK ) will now know what to give me for christmas.. bwehehehe

1 comment:

aneshka said...

ay wala na siya diri hehehe :P