Monday, October 29, 2007

Trick or Treat!



Last night was my first trick or treat, not that I went to different houses to ask for candies, it was my first time to be "tricked or treated" because halloween back home is celebrated in a very different way. When Chi-Chi's father told us they are going to our house, I was just as excited to buy our baby some treats. I think I got a little carried away because I arrived home with bags of snacks and chocolates which I thought was too much for the little girl so I ended up eating the half.

Chi-Chi was so cute on her little witch costume, she's the only baby we know so she's our only visitor. She was a bit cranky because she was watching the Cartoon Network when her parents dragged her to go house-hopping, I think her mood matched her witch costume. =) But still she cannot hide her delight whenever she sees her bag getting fuller in every stop.

Hay how I wish we had this when I was a child at least for a day, I get to be on my Wonderwoman costume and get snacks for it. It could have been so much fun.


No comments: