Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fashion Mornings and Some

I bike from house to the office for 15 minutes everyday and everyday, no matter how sleepy I am, I get shooked up to my senses by the live catwalk on the streets. Japanese fashion is always a feast to the eyes. The coats, boots, layered shirts...they are always put together that it makes me feel like a grandmother with my usual Philippine office attire and my very pink Hello Kitty fleece jacket..eeewww.

I REALLY want to try Japanese fashion and blend with them, and I have a long wishlist for that, like a pair of boots, fancy coat, black leggings, skirts, layered sweater, semi-dress, accessories, smaller thigh so it will look good with a pair of black leggings and smaller butt so the skirts will fit me hehe.

Speaking of Japanese fashion, let me take you to Japanese beauty department. I have friends who are asking me about Gluthatione or some whitening pills here because as they said it all started here so it might be cheaper here. But as I roam around their drugstores, I think Gluthatione is a thing of their past. (This is just my own conclusion). Because they have a lot of beauty pills here with ingredients whose names are so foreign to me, that claims to lessen melanin production (so whitening sya), minimizes blemishes from within and hasten metabolism(so makapayat pa jud). From the pictures on their promotional posters, I assume it also delays ageing. Even their ordinary vitamin C has claims that it whitens your skin. Kumbaga higher level ang whitening nila. I don't know with these women they are so white but they are still obsessed with whitening. You won't see papaya soap or whitening lotion because they prefer to work from within.

Something also caught my attention at the drugstore, it's in a tube bottle as big as the Large Pantene Conditioner with a name Emotion Type Lotion. Well, it's a lubricant! Do they really need help that much or is it for the middle gendered? I mean in the Philippines I only saw lubricants on a sachet but here it's in a bottle! Hmm... now I know what to give Mau on Christmas bwehehehe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol.. one thing about Japanese woman is that either they are obsesses with either getting tanned of getting whiter.

The "Evita" products are usually targetted for women 40 or 50 above

Right now the fad is "Collagen", you can find it all over the pharmacy and even in convenience store. Ive tried this too, to compensate kay nasunog na ko kaau this summer :D

another are those vitamins with L-cystine content, cause it helps daw remove melanin and make you whiter. I tried the Cystina-C, caused it has vitaminC as well as L-cystine pero dili kaau taas ang content sa C so dili kaayo mohapdos akong tyan and its the cheapest I could fine 1980 for 210 tablets

other than that wala na ko nag try sa other product nila.. scary basin ma dependent nya ko hehee