Monday, August 6, 2007

Strictly Girltalk

This afternoon Georgia, Rose and I went to SM women lingerie department because the expensive Wacoal brand is on sale. We dug in to their array of colors and styles in 50% off the tag, good deal indeed. But what makes it interesting is, the saleslady gave us a tip on how to properly wear a bra. You should bend over, push your excess fats on both sides to fit everything inside the bra cups, before joining the hooks. You'll know if it fits well when there are no longer visible extra fats near or under your underarms.

If Georgia didn't convince me to fit the bras I was about to buy, I wouldn't know my right size. Because I insisted I was B80 but when I fit it the way the saleslady told us... it was bad. So the saleslady suggested another size, it was my first time to fit a size D75 coz I thought pang amerikana lang yung ganung size. But it was the most perfect fit! I loved it... nawala yung extra fat sa tabi and ndi ako parang naiipit. Relax na sya kung baga at may added cleavage pa.

All these years I was wearing the wrong size, maybe I got these fibrocystic cysts from wearing a support that is too small for me, lagi pa naman akong may underwire, so lagi silang naiipit ng mga wires and I know coz nag iiwan sya ng bakat. Plus I thought I was just too fat that is why I have those extra fats on the sides. tsk tsk.

So ladies be sure you are wearing your perfect size. Do the bend over thingie. Coz this is not just for vanity, for the cleavage or anything, but more importantly for your health.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

oops, i'm a man and i read it.