Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bad, Bad

Got a mail from my mom bearing bad news, but everything's fine for now and we're still praying that it will be better. This is the hardest part of being away from home, you tend too fret with the slightest problem coz you really don't know what is going on. But i'm so thankful that I have a husband at times like these making it easier to handle and less frightening in facing the worst case scenario. He doesn't have to say anything, just a hug made me feel i will never be alone, i guess it's the best feeling in the world.

Because of that, my first Hot German Potato Salad was a failure. I became restless and kept messing up in the kitchen. The potato was super over-boiled, I pud too much vinegar and too much spring onions... bad bad bad. As a result, we just had a fried chicken for supper.

No comments: