Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Aming Kapitbahay

This is our view from the house, an old style Japanese house with a nice Japanese garden with a pond (not seen in picture). We're lucky that we have a totally different view apart from the towering mansions around the neighborhood. The house is one of the very few traditional houses hidden in the city. I rarely see anyone there, so I wonder if the trees are trimmed or they just naturally grow in perfect shape.

One day, I'd like to put a Japanese garden just like this one, with swing, jacuzzi, pond and Cherry Blossoms that sprawl in the backyard of my Victorian Style house, around a white picket fence but with a high-tech-security gate.

Presenting, my confused dream house. =)

* I got this picture from a friend who took this with his new Pentax DSLR camera. The pic doesn't look like it was taken at night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the trees are trimmed to look like that. Ive met someone who have this work :D

Ria May said...

mao ba.. hmmm then i'll include a McSteamy gardener on my dreamhouse.. hehehe