Saturday, November 3, 2007

T.G.I.F.

A frustrating week at work was capped by a sweet date-night with Hubby who came home early from a client meeting with a growling stomach. We initially planned to eat at an Eat-All-You-Can restaurant underneath Hakata Eki but the price increased from Y1500 to Y2600. And I didn't want to spend over go-sen-en for an Italian dinner no matter how charming the restaurant is with mini river and tables with umbrellas and a fountain. Sayang I didn't bring my camera-phone, I could have at least taken a snapshot of that lovely place.

So we did the next best thing, which was to eat at Ichiran Ramen! yummy, yummy! After that we shared a Coffee Jelly at Veloce for dessert. I just love the coffee here! too bad caffeine is bad for my boobsies. =(
I'm so happy to realize that my hubby could also be my chitchat buddy, whom I can share a cup of coffee and conversation with.

When we went back home, he immediately cleaned the room(with the vacuum of course) and changed the sheets because it has gotten too dusty already and I'm sooo allergic to dust.

In just a night, all those servers and protocols that gave me headaches were forgotten.


***************************

Today I also discovered a cheaper way of using the subway. They have this Tonari Kippu (next station ticket) which only costs Y100 for the next station. Like, Hakata to Higashi Hie normally costs Y200 but when you purchase a Tonari Kippu, it could only cost Y100, since Hakata and Higashi are "magkatabi na stations". I took the subway to work this morning because it was drizzling. After work, since the office is still 2 stations away from the house, I walked to Hakata and bought a Tonari Kippu to reach home at Higashi. So I saved Y100 and used that money to buy my favorite Croissant. =)


No comments: