Friday, November 2, 2007

Blissfully Sick

Yesterday, I woke up with painful body and chilling from the cold autumn morning. It's one of those days when you're not sure if you're having fever or just a lazy bout. But my body was so painful that I cannot get up and I was freezing. So I decided to call sick from work. Hubby was so worried and left late for work. Para saan pa daw yung pwede syang pumasok anytime if he cannot take care of me.. aww. That morning he juggled calling his team members, updating their status and cooking my breakfast and lunch.

Before my hubby left for work, he wrapped me with jackets and blankets and I slept comfortably the whole day (as in literally). I woke up at already 6 pm when he called to pick me up and eat at Yodobashii Genki Sushi. He brought his work at home so he could check on me, we slept together at 8:30 pm (tulog na pud) and he just woke up at 2 am to continue with his work. I couldn't sleep so chatted with Claire until I was sleepy again.

This morning he woke me up with a kiss and asked if I was already feeling okay, I saw him busy catching up on his work, taking a bath, dressing up for a client meeting today, doing the laundry, cooking breakfast and preparing my baon. He was like superman, and deep inside it was entertaining to watch him with the house chores.. bwehehe.. ;P

It was domestic bliss, maybe I became sick to make me appreciate him even more. Haay, if only I am fluent in Nihonggo, if only I love to learn this language, and if only this damn SIP Server works... I could say that my life here is Perfect!

No comments: