Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cutina Review

I just popped my last tablet of Cutina, that anti-pimple medicine I'm taking since last month and which I also blogged about. Now it's time to give it a review.

It is indeed effective and i wasn't surprised when I saw in the pharmacy that it was already number 1 in the market. If I just knew about this during my wedding preparation, I could have faced the altar pimple free and with less foundation.. =P

There were no major side effects, just a more yellowish colored urine, but I did feel depressed and irritable one time, but fortunately, it turned out to be just my monthly PMS. This medicine did its best to help prevent breakouts, even my menstrual pimples are smaller and gone after 2 days without leaving bad marks. I only got 1-2 small pimples for those days I was too lazy to wash my face before going to sleep. Ordinarily, I get at least 4 as penalty and they swell like a balloon and leave ugly marks. But now, "buyag-buyag", I don't have new scars anymore, yipee!

About its whitening effect, I couldn't really say much about it since i'm on my pants and sweater 95% of the time and my skin has never seen the sun since fall started. If I did get whiter, I couldn't credit it to Cutina.

It's the best, a heaven-sent for problematic skin like I have, thanks to Japanese vanity and ingenuity. On the way home, Hubby and I passed by the pharmacy to buy another bottle but this time we got the 120 tablets because he is convinced with the effect and he also want to take it. Now Cutina has caught the male market. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ppl here in osaka are also into cutina now hehehe

dapat naa na ka commission ani from cutina :D