Tuesday, January 15, 2008

27 Things I Love About Him

  1. He has the most beautiful eyelashes which I envy. It is so thick that even the Shu Uemura eyelash curler couldn't curl.
  2. I hated chest hairs but surprisingly, I find his ala Sergio chest hair really sexy.
  3. He is very intelligent.
  4. I have never met anyone as passionate and dedicated to his craft, a total opposite of myself.
  5. In less than a year, with hardwork and "charm", he is able to master the Japanese conversation and now speaks like a native (even speaks nihongo in his dreams!).
  6. But when I brought him to Makati Med Emergency, and was on drugs (the pain and muscle reliever drugs the doctors put him in), he was talking in straight english all night until the drugs wore off.
  7. At grade 3, he was able to make a simple database system for his mother's office and even made his first P5,000 for it. At grade 5, he started teaching computer classes (to adults) in his tito's computer school.
  8. At 27 he is able to establish his own company which he started 4 yrs ago (with his friends Ben and Georgia's Harley to help him with his first client), made deals with clients in US, Singapore, Japan and Philippines. Also, because of no.5, he singlehandedly, able to bring his developers to live and work here in Japan.
  9. Inspite of no.8, he always tells me we are poor and we have no money (so kinda like Claire!), and I should simplify my lifestyle.
  10. He knows what he wants in life and had it all planned out, but then being the businessman that he is, he already have plan B, C, D for unforseen circumstances that might happen. (actually he always have plan A, B, C, D in everything)
  11. Even with no. 9, whenever I'm in trouble with my credit card or there is emergency at home, he provides for me with no qualms at all.
  12. Not just No. 11, but when I say I really want something and I couldn't afford it, and he thinks it will make me really happy, he will surprise me with it. (and will still remind me that we have no money so I should still simplify my whims)
  13. But he loves to gift me with personalized, hand-made things he made by himself, inspite of his busy schedule. That is why they are definitely more priceless!
  14. On our first valentine, and he was in Japan for a business trip, he still made it a point to be memorable for me by asking his most good looking developer to dress up and go all the way from Taft to Makati to deliver the biggest bouquet of flowers I have ever seen in my entire life, which he himself designed through the power of laptop, digital camera and wi-fi.
  15. At work he is a stern boss, but at home is is literally a baby. Talks and acts like a baby, for all those asking me, that is the reason why he calls himself "babyng smol" because at home he said he is still a small baby. It is annoying, funny and cute altogether.
  16. He is not a sporty person, and I like it coz I wouldn't have to force myself to like to climb walls, crawl, or play this and that.
  17. He may not be sporty, but he is so good at biking (one hand, no hands, fly, even wants to try unicyle).
  18. We are just two lazy people who loves to stay home and cuddle, and we both prefer to explore a city than a beach.
  19. He is very supportive of my interests and he is the main reason for my new found love on cooking and (hopefully) baking.
  20. Also when I go shopping, he is not like normal men who passively sits on a sofa or rushing me to finish, instead, he helps me choose, fit or decide, no matter how girlie the stuff I am buying.
  21. He is very, very, very, very, very, very, very patient.
  22. Because of no. 21, we only had 2 fights on our more than a year of being together.
  23. With all his achievements and responsibilities, he still remains simple, uncomplicated person.
  24. Inspite of no. 23... it takes a very understanding, very secured woman to love and stand by him. *wink, wink*
  25. With his unimposing ways, I learned how to be patient and compromise.
  26. When we were just starting to be boyfriend-girlfriend, my mom warned him about my temper and tantrums, but because of his patience and "strategies" I was able to overcome this "sickness" I have since I was young. He said this is actually his greatest achievement.
  27. He is two years younger than me, and I am a year older than her eldest sister. But he is way, way more matured than me.
Today, the man who owns to all those things I listed above turns 27. The man whom I believe God prepared me for. God couldn't have gifted me a more perfect husband than him.

I love you baby more and more everyday!

2 comments:

aneshka said...

ngano starring man ko? tsk! ingna siya nga patudluan si Daria hehehe.

rudylen said...

So sweet! :) Gonna make one like this too for my fiancé.. Thanks! :) _r",)