Thursday, January 24, 2008

Heaven

This is one of my favorite desserts in the whole world, Strawberry and Cream mochi. All the goodies that I love are rolled into one rounded treat, it has cake, cream, mochi and strawberry. It's not too sweet, perfect for a not-so-sweet-tooth-but-loves-desserts person like me.


They said a piece of mochi is more fatenning than a 3/4 cup of rice, but whattheheck this goody is available during winter season only and it's worth all the fats it will add on my already big hips.


Costs only Y250 and comes in a pretty take-out box. Yummy! it gives me one good reason to look forward to winter.

2 comments:

lizette said...

yummy... gimingaw nasad ko ana... pasalubong nalang from japan ako hulaton.. hehehehehehe

poeticnook said...

pahingi! nde pa ko nakatikim nyan =)