Thursday, January 3, 2008

Go With the Craze

This is how the queue at the cashier at the Games Department of Yodobashii looked like awhile ago. Apparently, the Japanese are not yet done with their New Year shopping. And this is the busiest floor in the store, where people are lining up for the latest DS Lite, PSP Slim, Wii Fit and game softwares. We also bumped into a pinoy friend who was buying his Bleach Anime Figures.

I guess it's the DS Lite, PSP fever that brought the people here. I am not a game lover and didn't have any plan of partaking with the craze, but last night during the party that we attended, everyone had their own PSP Slim (because Sony just released the PSP Slim Deep Red Value Pack) and were busy playing Tekken. And the other friends kept lending me their PSPs and convincing me to make Dan buy one for me or for us. I thought I was a hard nut to crack on this one, but when they showed me that I can play The Sims 2, with my very own pink or lavander colored PSP Slim plus I can also connect to Wi-Fi and surf the internet, I conceded. It's not that expensive here anyway, so hindi masakit sa budget.

So this afternoon, I went with the flow that lead me to Yodobashii. I originally wanted a pink PSP, but Hubby asked for a compromise, since he said anything but pink, I chose Lavander.. =D
It is soo beautiful, so cute... I haven't played with it yet but simply looking at it makes me swoon.

As of this moment, Hubby brought it at Lex house to downgrade the software so it can play P games. Since he is the only one around here who can do it.

As I've said, i'm not a gamer so let's see how long this baby is gonna last on my hands.
Lavander PSP Slim

1 comment:

aneshka said...

wow psp. duwa dayon! mas nice ang graphics sa psp, mas ganahan lang ko sa touch screen sa ds hehe.