Friday, January 11, 2008

Friends

7 noon, 3 na lang ngayon...

I got so engrossed with the hustle and bussle of juggling the roles of being a wife and an employee that I forgot the other life that I was missing until I saw the pics of my highschool friends' holiday in Davao. I forgot that December is also a time of many reunions and get togethers and catching up on each other's lives. Seeing my barkada in their all-girls nightout (minus the bfs of course), doning on their sexiest gimik attire, checking out the latest hip places and reconnecting with highschool batchmates made me feel a little envious, coz I used to be present in all those events. It is just weird to realize that this is my first time to miss one and I didn't even remember that we usually have one!

I have also become too wrapped up in the technical world that I haven't touched based on my other side, coz with my high school friends, I can never talk about Java, IT companies, salaries, not even the latest PSP or Wii, otherwise, they will just give me a blank stare. It was just plainly being kikay and all that. No wonder I have become a little grumpy at times, kelangan ko na ata mag reboot. =p

I think I really have become domesticated, oh no, I am just becoming a wife... what will happen if I become a mother?

the Ateneans in green?


"highschool life oh my highschool life..."

No comments: