Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Frozen Delight

Last Sunday we went to Canal City to return our Coleman air bed because after 2 months of use, it suddenly gave up on us. We just woke up that morning, sank in the floor. Our other pinoy friends who bought the same air bed also had theirs returned for the same reason but they had theirs exchanged with new units right away. But on our case, Coleman had to investigate it for some time due to the many returned cases, all by pinoys. (ano ba kasi ang ginagawa ng mga pinoy sa kama nila) =p Well, yesterday, Coleman gave us a call and informed us that they're giving us a replacement but it will be the last one. So now, hubby and I are cramping ourselves in our single futon while we wait for the our new bed, not that we're complaining hehe.


Anyways highway, on our way to the store we passed by Glico Ice cream vendo! It's our favorite ice cream, I personally like it better than Hagen Daaz actually (mas barato man gud hihi). So even if it was freezing cold, we still couldn't resist the inviting vendo lights. We gave in to temptation and grabbed two for our hearts content, may heater naman yung mall so ma-eenjoy pa rin namin yung ice cream. Oh it's been a while since I last had a stick of my super favorite, Glico Chocolate Mint Ice cream! That sweetness of chocolate and the right tinge of mint, makes me want to live here in Japan forever or better yet, buy myself my very own Glico vendo. What I like about this ice cream is, it doesn't melt easily, so I can take my lovely time eating it without having to worry about being bulingit.

simple pleasure for Y120

No comments: