Saturday, January 26, 2008

What a Friday Night!

Maila and I had a date after work, we had ramen, window shopped, shopped at Daiso and had coffee and made some chiklets at Veloce until the cafe closed at 11. It's been a while since we last had a night like this since we became very busy with our lovelives, and it's also been a while since I had my bowl of the most delicious ramen in the world - Ichiran Ramen!! Actually, when she invited me for a "gimik", I hesitated and would rather curl up in bed because of the cold weather, but since it's my chance to eat ichiran ramen, I pushed my lazy-couch-potato mood aside (what a friend! hehe).

Well, hubby doesn't like eating at Ichiran because he doesn't get full from the Y650 a bowl. Konting dagdag na lang daw, pwede na kami mag eat-all-you-can.. which explains my weight gain.

looks harmless, but so deadly delicious!


Maila is not taking a test, she is just eating her ramen =p

When I arrived home, I found my hubby busy on the skype talking design stuff to his developer in Pinas. Then I saw that we had all our laundry washed and hanged and our bedsheets, pillow cases, futon cover and winter blanket fresh and cleaned from the laundrymat! He did all that while I was away and I was very impressed on how productive he is. Thank God for the PSP that kept him company while at the laundrymat. And thank God for a husband like him. =D

There is also good news tonight, because Claire is now in labor! We're very excited for the arrival of the first VPAL baby! Baby pa, bongga na, kasi tiniming niya ang pag "out" niya sa last day of work ng nanay niya!

I am so excited, I hope Darrix will keep his word to post the pics as soon as the head comes out.. ooppss ayoko ata makita vajayjay ni Claire, sige, when the baby comes out na lang! And I hope Claire will still remember us after the epidural wears off... sabi kasi nila nagiging makalimutin daw yung side effect nun... it's just like saying she will get total amnesia.. hehehe =p

Also, a long lost friend confided something to me tonight... hmmm, which I really can't tell yet. But I am so happy! I am just writing it here to mark a very special day. =D


No comments: